Monday, March 23, 2009

What have I done?

I am pretty sure that I am going to regret starting this blog, but, what the heck....I thought that I would give it a go! My sisters, Kerri and Jenny, have had their blogs for a very long time. I have received much peer pressure from them to do this, so I hope y'all are happy (Kerri & Jenny). Honestly, I am kind of excited to get started. I am not sure how often I will update it, or how creative I will be, but just telling you all the details of my crazy life should be somewhat entertaining, right? So, sit back, relax, and enjoy whatever may come. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Yessssssssssssssssssss! It's about stinkin' time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog Dana, looking forward to seeing your reports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see that you've finally arrived on the blogosphere! Ha! I'm such a nerd. Seriously--glad this is here and hope that you keep up with it more than I have with mine lately. We want more pictures!

    Love,
    Aunt Meanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your in my favorites!!

    love, tif

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time to update, Dana! Love those kids, and you and Cody, of course! Mom

    ReplyDelete