Monday, March 23, 2009

Some silly pics of the kiddos

In case you wonder why my life is a bit hectic, I'll give you 3 reasons: Cole, Katelyn, and Lauren. Cole is 4, Katelyn is 2, and Lauren is 7 months. Pretty much everyone I know tells me how crazy we were to have the kids so close together, but it works for us. Yes, some days are nuts, but I wouldn't trade one crazy day with my kiddos for 1 tranquil day without them. They are the loves of my life, besides my husband Cody!!!

Katelyn is potty training...


Spiderman, need I say more??


This is the "get-up" they change into after school!!!


Posted by PicasaLauren, Miss Grumpy!!! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. i didn't know you had a blog!!!!!!! i love these pictures! i love them!! i'm so excited to see more of the kiddos! yeah for your blog!!

    ReplyDelete